At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Manager, located at The Hermitage, Gledswood Hills.
The Construction Manager, SHAWOOD is required to manage the construction functions of housing operations to ensure that all agreed time, quality and cost targets are achieved.
Skills and experience
- Take part in the engagement and management of supplier and corporate trade base to align with SHAWOOD’s unique product and quality offerings
- Take part in the engagement and management of supply agreements aligned with the SHAWOOD brand
- Monitor and manage construction ETS reporting system and regular supplier and trade reviews
- Provide support to the Sales and Product Development team as required
- Maintain and implement an operational strategy which ensures that homes are able to be delivered in accordance with agreed budgets and forecasts
- Ensure all legal conditions and document accuracy are met and conform with internal and external requirements
- Ensure all WHS Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Ensure quality is maintained to a high standard throughout the construction process
- Ensure a high standard of visual presentation and cleanliness is maintained throughout the construction process
- Keep up to date with changes to standards and legislation that effect construction methods and or materials
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline with a sound working knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- A minimum of three (3) years in the Construction Industry is essential.
- Excellent report presentation, literacy and business writing skills
- Computer literate in office applications
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking to make the move to a global company with a reputation that is second to none then apply now. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE