At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales & Customer Relations Manager located at Gledswood Hills, NSW.
The Sales and Customer Relations Manager is responsible for managing and controlling all Sales and Customer Relations functions associated with The Hermitage Estate and SHAWOOD Homes, in order to achieve the agreed budget & KPI objectives, and minimum service standards as set by the Company.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Establish new target markets
- Establish relationships and develop strong business ties within local area and community
- Establish relationships and develop strong business ties with localised and out of area real estate agents
- Manage network agents to ensure that their output aligns with set KPI’s and business objectives
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with builders
- Monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant management information
- Sale transaction management on all current pending sales from Exclusivity Fee through to settlement
- Establish sales and customer relations processes and procedures to assist with the delivery of set sales targets and budgets
- Monitor and report on competitor sales and marketing activity
- Attend on and offsite meetings and undertake sales presentations when required
- Conduct necessary scheduled meetings with the onsite sales and customer relations team
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts
- Daily Management and allocation of available stock options
- Maintaining display centres/sales offices in line with company policy
- Maintain, manage and update the CRM system accurately and within a timely manner
- Prepare and distribute sales and customer relations reports as required
- Manage day to day sales office operations including staffing and management
- Manage sales operating budget
- Undertake direct sales activities with prospective purchasers to assist the onsite sales team when required
- Participate and assist with the development of estate Community Events
- Liaise closely with the marketing team to ensure they are kept abreast on all facets of market activity including, current conditions, lead demographic, village traffic, builder activity, advertising response, customer feedback, upcoming releases and the like.
- A track record in the sales management of large scale masterplanned communities and home building
- Strong sales and marketing experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Computer literacy (Office applications)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain relevant real estate licenses (min. NSW Certificate of Registration)
- White Card
- Exposure within the building/construction industry
- Marketing / Business Property Degree preferred with relevant sales/marketing experience
If you are looking to make the move to a global company with a reputation that is second to none then apply now.