At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
The Construction Supervisor will work at The Hermitage at Gledswood Hills - a vibrant master planned community located in Camden NSW. Set within a unique character filled enclave integrating two championship golf courses, town centre and over 50 hectares of recreational open space, The Hermitage is home to over 3,500 residents and will ultimately deliver approximately 2,500 properties once completed. Estimated project completion 2025 with an end value $1.2 billion. What we can offer!
- Company Vehicle
- Phone Allowance
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts and Referral Program
- Discounted Health Insurance and medical checks
- And so much more!
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will utilise superior Supervisory skills to ensure dwellings are built according to relevant authorities’ legislation and Company’s policies and procedures. Proven and exceptional leadership and team building abilities will be essential to your success in this position.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Skills and experience
- Ensure homes are built within the agreed timeframes, budgets and standards
- Provide weekly program, files to site, site starts, handovers and ETS’s for review with the Manager
- Ensure all site personnel use uniform construction methods and procedures in accordance with Company procedures
- Ensure adequate security measures are in place for each home under construction
- Ensure company and legislative Occupational Health & Safety polices are adhered to by all personnel
How to Apply:
- 5+ years’ Construction Supervisor experience
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Nominated Supervisers Licence
- Experience with Construction Workflow Software, preferably Clickhome
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with integrity and adhere to OHS standards
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Builders Licence (desirable)
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com or click ‘Apply For This Job’.
Applications close 23rd
We are an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available. No Recruitment Agencies please.