At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Development Manager, located at West End, QLD.
The Development Manager is responsible for managing the conception, implementation and execution of all stages of the residential and mixed-use interface components of the award-winning West Village project’s balance stages.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the feasibility and commercial assessment of the residential and master plan components of the project
• Drive the mid-year and end of year project-wide financial reports
• Prepare financial budgets for each stage, along with develop the profit or loss forecasts
• Develop the project strategy, including project milestones, planning authority approvals, risk analysis, profit improvements
• Produce financial reports that the Senior Development Manager and Project Director may require to guide strategic decision making for the project
• Co-ordinate with Handover Team the preparation of Handover Documents
• Work with the Senior Development Manager on strategies to reduce defects and implement a culture of quality
• Work with the Senior Development Manager to determine sales and marketing needs
• Act as point of contact to ensure provision of after sales service to sales and marketing teams where required Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
• Tertiary qualification(s) in Property Development and/or related discipline is required as a minimum
• A minimum of 5+ years managing the delivery of medium to large scale residential developments and mixed use works from initiation to completion with a preferred valuation or property economics background
• Highly proficient in Estate Master and Microsoft Excel
• Highly proficient at property development related financial modelling
• Demonstrated experience achieving end-to-end results through effective development management skills
• Strong time management and organisation skills
• The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint at an Intermediate level
• Sound understanding of sales and marketing strategies for residential projects
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please