At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Development & Operations Assistant, located at Macquarie Park, NSW.
The Development and Operations Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to senior managers of The Hermitage and NSW Home Building Team; at the discretion of the General Manager.
Skills and experience
- Provide overall administrative and coordination support, ensuring deadlines are met and all internal and external correspondence is accurate and in line with Company’s standards.
- Prepare the typing of tenders, standard letters, schedules and other related documents.
- Assist with the overall presentation and distribution of all contract documentation and reports.
- Assist with due diligence in preparation of sales, marketing and acquisitions
- Previous experience within an administrative role.
- Excellent report presentation, literacy and business writing skills.
- Computer literate in office applications.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communication – written and oral
- Customer service focus
- Planning and organising
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please