At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Draftsperson, located at Macquarie Park, NSW.
The Draftsperson is responsible for quality tender drawings, contract drawing and documentation, final master drawings within specified timeframes and in accordance with the building regulations.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Provide drawings and documentation to different levels of detail to suit the required stage of the plans process
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters, contracts, council lodgements and site purposes
- Identify cost effective and build-able solutions to all designs
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines
- Demonstrated experience in residential & medium density drafting (minimum 5 years)
- The ability to communicate and consult with various departments and consultants throughout the process
- Ability to communicate with Councils, Certifiers and regulatory departments to obtain necessary information/ permits/ approvals to meet deadlines
- Understanding of processes involved to gain council or certifier approval
- Ability to work with team members in a cooperative manner
- Good knowledge of CDC requirements
- Good knowledge of council DPC requirements
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Architectural technology
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in housing and integrated housing developments
- Experience in the ArchiCAD system
- Communication – written and oral
- Customer service focus
- Planning and organising
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please