At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Landscape Designer, located at Macquarie Park, NSW.
The Landscape Designer is responsible for preparing quality scaled drawings for concept plans, detailed design and construction documentation within an agreed timeframe. They must have an ability to design to a predetermined budget.
Skills and experience
- Provide drawings and documentation for tenders, masters, contracts, council lodgements and site purposes.
- Identify cost effective and build-able solutions to all landscaping designs.
- Preparation of landscaping plans and documents for the purposes of tendering and construction
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in residential & medium density landscape drafting (minimum 2-3 years)
- The ability to communicate and consult with various departments and consultants throughout the process
- Ability to work with team members in a cooperative manner
- Minimum, Diploma in Landscape Design
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in the ArchiCAD system
- Communication – written and oral
- Planning and organising
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please