At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator, located at Macquarie Park, NSW for a fixed 12 month contract.
The Learning & Development Coordinator is responsible for the administration support and coordination of Learning & Development activites nationally.
• Establish and manage relationships with external training providers to ensure delivery of training is in line with business needs.
• Book external training activities for participants with approved providers.
• Preparation of training materials, organisation of training venues, equipment and supplies.
• Ensuring training records are kept up to date and providing monthly reporting (costing and participants feedback) to the Learning & Development Officer and HR Manager.
• Conduct post-course administration tasks, including the collection of participant feedback and course certificates of completion.
• Support the Learning & Development Officer on program development and projects.
• Allocate to the new starters the E-Learning modules at on-boarding and monitor completion.
• Monitor the Learning inbox and communicate accordingly.
• Re-order stationary and necessary catering supplies for training activities.
• Support Learning & Development Officer, as required. Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
• Strong administration experience including experience in Microsoft Office suite
• Previous experience in a Learning and Development role with experience in the construction industry highly regarded.
• Exposure to program development.
• Experience working with an LMS. COMPETENCIES
• High level of administration experience and strong record keeping skills
• Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
• Team player and the ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to problem solve
If you are looking to make the move to a global company with a reputation that is second to none then apply now.