At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Coordinator, located at West End, QLD.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the strategic and functional direction of all marketing activities to support the successful delivery of the Ecco Ripley and QLD Home Building business objectives, philosophies and core values for the Sekisui House QLD team.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Assist in implementing the strategic marketing plan and budget across QLD Home Building and Ecco Ripley.
- Champion reporting systems and data collection on behalf of team and provide regular informal reports on planning and success
- Coordinate and execute website and digital communications and marketing updates while assisting with strategy, planning and ROI
- Coordinate and execute eDM communications and marketing updates while assisting with planning, database management and reporting
- Coordinate the creation of and delivery of stories for the purposes of social media content and assist in reporting requirements
- Coordinate data collection, dissemination and reporting across all channels and projects
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of weekly sales and marketing reporting
- Coordinate and provide assistance across event management and execution, including occasional weekend events
- Assist with the creative process, advertising, public relations and media strategies to ensure maximum customer engagement, achievement of targets and ROI
- Assist with the processing of sales and marketing invoices in line with approved budgets
- Assist with community and stakeholder engagement plans and events
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Managers and Marketing Officer where required
- Assist with monthly reporting for Senior Management including PCG papers
- Tertiary qualification(s) in marketing, digital, property or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing, sales or communications role.
- Experience in the building and/or development industry is mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and reporting skills
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Skills in using CMS and CRM systems.
- Communications – written and oral
- Customer service focus
- Planning and organising
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please