At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Support Officer / Contract Administrator, located at West End, QLD.
The Project Support Officer / Contract Administrator is responsible for assisting with the management and overseeing of project delivery throughout its lifecycle, together with supporting the Development team to achieve its targets.
• Provide support to the Project Manager and Senior Development Manager(s) through:
- Reporting and Disclosure
- Risk Identification and Management
- Financial Controls, budgeting, and cost reporting, including WorkBench control and CA/Feasibility reporting
- Contracts administration, procurement and delivery
- Provide input to procurement, management and implementation methods
- Compliance checks and certification
• Responsible for document control, storage/archiving, word processing and management of IT requirements
• Assist to ensure projects within the Development are scoped, coordinated, procured, managed and constructed appropriately
• Management and coordination of internal and external meetings, workshops and other requirements.
• Assistance in collation of tenders and review of submissions
• Administering compliance procedures and policies including WHS&E
• Compilation and distribution of reports, meeting minutes, agendas and financials for the project
• Enable collaboration and communication with other areas of the business, and within the Development & Communities Business Unit
• Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the project. Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
• Hold a tertiary qualification in Project/Construction Management or similar discipline
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is preferable
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to build strong working relationships with senior managers, colleagues, suppliers and customers
• Customer service focused
• Proficient in Procurement and Contract administration
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please