At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer, located at Gledswood Hills, NSW.
The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for reviewing all technical specifications and ensuring the quality of all SHAWOOD homes.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Conduct mandatory quality and technical inspections including but not limited to: Piers, formwork and reinforcement, frame, proctor wrapping, cladding, services and finishes and Final QA
- Assist the construction and drafting team where necessary to ensure SHAWOOD technical specifications and quality standards are achieved
- Assist with the preparation of any required plans relating to identified rectification or improvement measures
- Support and contribute to Product Development and Research & Development initiatives
- To work with team members in a cooperative manner
- To act in a professional and ethical manner at all times in accordance with Company policies and guidelines
- Contribute to a productive and customer focussed Sekisui House culture
- To work with integrity in the spirit of cooperation with others toward achieving a common goal through team work
- Understanding of the SHAWOOD design and construction methods
- Sound knowledge of design and construction documentation and terminology
- Construction and supervisory experience
- Drivers licence
- Understanding and working knowledge of relevant Occupational Health and Safety Legislation within the Residential Building Industry
- Strong communication and resolution skills
- Communications – written and oral
- Influencing and Training
- Planning and organising
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please