At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales & Customer Relations Assistant, located at Melrose Park, NSW.
The Sales and Customer Relations Assistant is responsible for providing ongoing customer support to all Melrose Park buyers, and administration support to the Sales and Project Team.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Reception and hostess duties, including co-management of the dedicated Melrose Park project phone line and emails; attending to, flagging and re-directing buyer & resident enquiries.
- Work closely with the Project Team to detect, report and ensure any defects raised have been rectified prior to Settlement.
- Assisting team members with general business, including preparation of reports, processing invoices and collection of documents upon request.
- Providing administration support to the Project Team of the respective development including sales, marketing and developments.
- Within 3 months of completion, assist Settlements Team with regular communication with buyers to gain and provide information about the forthcoming Settlement of their apartment.
- Ensure that internal and external queries are responded to within a 24-hour period.
- Participate in administrative projects and/or ad-hoc clerical duties as required.
- Coordinate VIP visits; provide refreshments, tea, coffee etc.
- Assist with ensuring apartments are cleaned and prepared, prior to conducting buyer inspections and appointments throughout Settlement process.
- Ensure effective client relationships are established, and any relevant feedback is appropriately documented and reported to the Sales & Customer Care Executive.
- Assist network industry partners such as local financier’s, real estate agents and local community providers to assist with forthcoming sales.
- Maintain accurate client records and data base integrity (CRM), ensuring all buyer communication is documented, and continues from latest communication.
- Real Estate Registration Certificate
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Highly competent in computer literacy including MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Analytical and report preparation ability
- Ability to work and interact in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Results Oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive
- Communication – written and oral
- Customer service focus
- Planning and organisation skills
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese is an advantage
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please