At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Host, located at Gledswood Hills, NSW.
This position is responsible for providing customer relations and administrations support to the Hermitage and NSW Home Building teams.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Preparation of reports and collection of documents upon request
- Processing of invoices upon request
- Reception and hostess duties
- Assist with daily operations upkeep of the Sale and Information Centre
- Assisting team members with general business, as required
- Providing administration support to all departments of the Hermitage and NSW Home Building teams including sales, marketing, developments and construction
- Ensure that internal and external queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Meet and greet guests and direct their enquiries to the appropriate parties
- Participate in administrative projects and/or ad-hoc clerical duties as required.
- Coordinate VIP visits, provide refreshments, tea, coffee etc.
- Ensure effective client relationships are established, and any relevant feedback is appropriately forwarded to the relevant departmental Manager
- Maintain accurate client records and data base integrity (CRM)
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Highly competent in computer literacy including MS Office Suite, Outlook, CRM systems etc
- Analytical and report preparation ability
- Ability to work and interact in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Drivers Licence
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please