- 3 year fixed term contract
At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Development Manager located in West End, Queensland.
The Senior Development Manager (Retail and Commercial) is primarily responsible for the development and execution of the Retail Vision and future commercial office space for West Village.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Development; Coordination and Execution of Retail Positioning and Vision.
- Development; coordination and Execution of Retail Design Guidelines and Tenancy Fit-out Guidelines
- Development; Coordination and Execution of the Public Realm design and delivery - including all parks; laneways and street edges.
- Coordination of Retail Services and Design Requirements with the Residential Development Manager and Project Manager and input from Leasing Executive if required.
- Tenancy Fit-out Design and delivery Management including directly managing the relationship with tenant; tenant designer and ensuring that the fit-out documentation is reviewed and coordinated.
- Assist with the development of the Retail Leasing campaign and provide necessary documentation and direction to leasing and marketing managers required for the campaign.
- Management and execution of obligations required to be satisfied within the Supermarket AFL / Lease and other tenancy AFL/Leases as required. Also coordinate with Leasing Executive that commitments made in AFL / Lease are able to be delivered and coordinated.
- Development of Scope of Works Schedules – Lessee / Lessor works and pricing in coordination with Leasing Executive.
- Management of commercial feasibility of construction of Retail / Public Realm environment.
- Establishment and management of budget cashflows for consultant team required to deliver retail / public realm environment.
- Development in consultation with the Development; Marketing and Leasing Manager the pop-up / hoarding / interim use strategy for non-leased / future stage spaces.
- Provide monthly project updates to PCG and as required by the project team.
- Provide Support to Development Manager to facilitate development and execution of a coordinated BMS between Resi and Retail and requirements to facilitate titling.
- Engagement and management of the Architectural and Consultant Team regarding the ground plane design detailing and retail services.
- 10 years of mixed use; retail / commercial development experience.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- The ability to multi task and deal with conflicting priorities
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages at an Intermediate level
- Proficient at Estate Master and Feasibility Software
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to show initiative and make recommendations for process improvement
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior managers, colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Customer serviced focused
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please