At Sekisui House, our mission is to build better homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations. As the world’s biggest residential construction company, we develop apartments and houses to entire master planned communities, incorporating infrastructure, roads and public spaces and amenities. Globally, we employ over 25,000 people across Japan, USA, China, Singapore and Australia.
With the continuing growth of Sekisui House Australia, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Sales Executive, located at Wentworth Point, NSW.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for the assistance, support and facilitation of necessary sales functions and customer service responsibilities as required.
Skills and experience ESSENTIAL
- Working with the Marketing team and the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to promote the sale of home units through advertisements, sales suites, and participation in multiple listing services
- Prepare documents such as sales advices and EOI Registration Forms
- Manage the sales process from enquiry through to contract negotiation
- Liaise with the Company’s lawyers for the issue, exchange and settlement of contracts for home unit sales in conjunction with the Sales Team and Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
- Using the Company’s CRM (Property Base) system to provide status reports on sales enquiry and sales status
- Maintaining effective communications with internal and external parties relating to home unit products, specifications, permitted variations and delivery expectations
- Hold a Certificate of Registration in NSW
- Confident with the sales process from start to finish and can turn leads into sales
- The ability to build rapport and generate trust with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Experience within the Residential Building Industry and come from a high achieving sales background
- Experience with off the plan selling
- Results Oriented
- Self‐motivated, energetic, proactive
- Communication – written and oral
- Customer service focus
- Planning and organisation skills
If this sounds like you then apply today! No recruitment agencies please