Stunning new release Arcadia South Gallery residences! $15k Home Builder Grant applies!
Discover a community steeped in rich history, where a focus on the environment, creativity, and attention to detail has created a landmark living heritage village.
Just like the character filled heritage Peters Ice Cream and Cone Factories, community is at the heart of this ever-growing village, with year-round events to spark excitement. From the annual Brisbane Ice Cream Festival, to pizza and pinot evenings, gardening workshops and fashion events; the village is always abuzz.
This two bed, two bath, one car residence is located at 21 Mollison Street, please visit the Sales Suite at 97 Boundary St, West End 4101, to view display residences. Open 7 days, 10am - 3pm. Our team are available to show you through our displays or arrange a private appointment.
Contact us today to find out more about these highly anticipated residences! Find out more about West Village
Discover Arcadia South Gallery, due for completion in November 2021:
- Walking distance to supermarkets, cafes, gym & retailers, and Metro Arts Theatre
- Just 800m to the Brisbane CBD
- Part of a multi-award-winning living heritage village
- 110 boutique residences
- Walk score of 99/100 with everything you need nearby
- A buzzing community lifestyle with resident clubs and regular onsite events
- 2.7m ceilings & optimised building orientation for cross ventilation, lowering temperature naturally
- Rainwater tanks in use with plumbing for a greywater recycling system
- Dedicated health precinct with childcare, Goodlife gym and medical facilities, full-line Woolworths supermarket, fresh food markets and exclusive retailers coming in mid-2021
- Secure access to building, lifts & undercover carpark, with CCTV on site
- Sound proofing material to windows & doors
- Premium quality Japanese inspired finishes & fixtures
- Ducted air conditioning
- French Oak or Beech Oak timber floors throughout all living areas
- 6-metre chef kitchen with double Miele ovens, Japanese style cabinetry and butler's pantry
- Floor plans designed to maximise space & bring nature in
- Exclusive communal cinema, resident dog park, library & function/dining space
- Heated pool with surrounding garden seating and outdoor kitchen
- Onsite Property Management, Real Living
- Tinted windows to reduce heat gain and energy bills
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area ||Living Area ||Outdoor Area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||91 sqm ||78 sqm ||13 sqm |