Ecco Ripley, Lot 853 Honeysuckle Drive, Ripley, QLD
Four-bedroom home with natural outlook
Perfectly positioned in Ecco Ripley, this four-bedroom family home backs on to green open space and offers a unique, leafy outlook. Sustainable design is achieved through the use of innovative construction materials including a unique, self-cleaning exterior wall system and precise installation methods, which are designed for the local climate and the needs of a modern family.
The unique external cladding creates eye-catching street presence, while the nano-hydrophilic coating helps to repel heat, as well as shed dust and grime - a light shower will clean the home of excess dirt. The durable material has been tested to hold its colour for over 30 years, meaning there's no re-painting required! The multiple layers of waterproofing and insulation safeguard the home's structural integrity and allow the building to breathe, supporting year-round comfort.
Key features of this home design include:
- 4 bedrooms, all located upstairs for added privacy
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Kitchen features large walk-in pantry
- Covered outdoor living area accessed through glass sliding doors off the living room
- Multi-purpose room located upstairs, perfect as an additional living room
- Upstairs balcony to take in the views, accessed through glass sliding doors off the multi-purpose room
- Main bathroom upstairs features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Ample storage throughout including linen cupboards and built-in robes
- Separate laundry with direct access into the backyard
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home.
Under construction now, this home features an extensive list of fixtures and fittings so when complete, you can simply add your furniture and start living:
- Unique exterior wall system that features multiple waterproofing and insulating layers that safeguard the structural integrity of the home and contribute to improved thermal performance
- TRUECORE steel frame
- Roof ventilation system including continuous eave vents and whirlie birds
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R2.5 wall insulation
- COLORBOND roof
- Gas hot water system
- NBN ready
- Connected to natural gas
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- European appliances including 900mm freestanding cooker and externally ducted undermount rangehood
- Overhead cupboards and soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Window coverings throughout
- Floor coverings throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- LED lighting package
- 2590mm high raised ceilings to ground floor and 2440mm high ceilings to first floor
- Premium fittings with Dorf tapware, Gainsborough lever style door furniture and Caroma accessories.
The perfect match of location and living, this home has been exclusively designed for Ecco Ripley. Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area's primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 200m from each house, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more.
Property type: House & Land
Availability: Under Offer
Land size: 263 sqm
House area: 226 sqm
Call: 0417 821 693