Ecco Ripley, Lot 867 Honeysuckle Drive, Ripley, QLD
First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property^
Under construction now, this four bedroom, double storey home perfectly caters to those looking for low-maintenance living with room to grow! With an extensive network of parklands, green open spaces and Ripley Town Centre right on your doorstep, this home is sure to impress.
This home is First Home Owners' Grant eligible^, so if you're a first home buyer, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The perfect design for growing families, this home features:
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Large covered outdoor living area which flows seamlessly off the dining and family rooms
- 4 bedrooms all located upstairs for added privacy
- Principal suite features large built-in robe and ensuite
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Kitchen features 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Separate laundry that is centrally located for housework efficiency
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home
With construction already underway, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to building a new home.
Property type: House & Land
Availability: Under Offer
Land size: 294 sqm
House area: 219 sqm
Call: 0417 821 693
View the floorplan
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^First Home Owner Grant is a Government initiative. Eligibility criteria applies. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.