Ecco Ripley, Lot 924 Andreas Way, Ripley, QLD
Located in Ecco Ripley, close to an extensive network of parks and green open spaces, this 4 bedroom home has been custom designed to suit this 528sqm allotment. First Home Owners' Grant eligible^, this home is ideal for those looking to move in sooner, with construction commencing soon.
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD.
This property is located close to parklands offering playgrounds, an off-leash dog park, cricket pitch, basketball court and more. Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled access to health, retail and community amenities at nearby Ripley Town Centre, including Coles, medical centre, gym, dentist, vet, cafe and more. The recently opened Ripley Valley Primary College and Ripley Valley Secondary College are also just a short drive.
Ideal for a growing family, this home offers flexible living and features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area forming the central hub of the home
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Integrated, covered outdoor living area with access through glass sliding doors off the kitchen and principal suite
- 4 bedrooms, all located off a separate hallway for maximum privacy
- Principal suite located at the rear of the home and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to secondary bedrooms, space efficient internal laundry plus linen cupboard
- Multi-purpose room located at the front of the home - perfect as a second lounge room, home office or playroom
- Spacious main bathroom centrally located for added convenience
- Double garage with direct access into the home and backyard
With construction commencing soon, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Remote garage door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more!
Property type: House & Land
Availability: Under Offer
Land size: 528 sqm
House area: 215 sqm
Call: 0417 821 693
View the floorplan
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant