Lot 55 McKinnon Circuit, Gledswood Hills
Why live without?
At Norman Estates, a curated collection of elegant SHAWOOD homes pair human-centric design and ingenious engineering for ultimate liveability.
These homes have been designed by Sekisui House to work in harmony with each other and the surrounding landscape. Set across two expansive levels, this unique SHAWOOD home intelligently combines form and function with an intuitive floorplan that maximises movement between the integrated living zones and generous outdoor alfresco area.
Distinctive architectural features such as a soaring light-filled void finished with flawless square set cornices provide an elevated aesthetic rarely experienced. Luxuriously appointed with premium appliances and finishes, this is a home that has been built for a lifetime of comfort, health and wellbeing.
Email [email protected] for more information.
- FIXED PRICE
- Unique architectural features
- Pre-engineered structural precision
- 40ha of parklands, 50km of cycle/pathways, 120ha of golf course
- Exclusive resident lounge and resort-style amenities including gym, outdoor pool, and tennis court within the community
- Caesarstone benchtop with waterfall edge to island bench
- Fisher & Paykel appliances including integrated dishwasher & refrigerator
- Ducted air conditioning system by Actron Air with active 3 zones and smart phone connectivity
- High quality carpet and floor tiles throughout
- LED downlights throughout including automation with smart device connectivity and automatic garage door
- Colourbond roof with roof ventilation system
- Exposed aggregate finished driveway
- Landscaped front and rear yards
- 5kW neon black solar panels by LG
- 6.5kW LG battery
- Pre-wired for Electric Vehicle
- High performance glazing
- In-slab rainwater storage system
- Premium main entry door with keyless entry
View the floorplan
*Price includes GST (subject to the contract for sale). The price excludes stamp duty and conveyancing costs. All photos, images, illustrations and descriptions: (a) may be subject to change without notice at any time; and (b) are indicative only and may differ from the final product.