If you're looking for a new home, and by new, brand new so you can take advantage of the $15,000 QLD Government First Home Owner's Grant, then this duplex unit positioned high on the hill in Ecco Ripley could be exactly what you're looking for!
Ready to move into now, this is the opportunity you've been awaiting for. The space efficient home has been cleverly zoned with the open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining and living areas located at the front of the home. At the rear of the home you'll find all three bedrooms, the space efficient European style laundry and main bathroom. The single lock up garage features secure access directly into the home. Large glass sliding doors also connect the garage to the front alfresco living area, allowing you to extend your entertaining space!
Key features of the home include:
- Three bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes
- Space efficient European style laundry
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Separate toilet with hand basin
- Main bathroom features shower and toilet and separate vanity basin
- Single lock up garage with glass sliding doors that open onto the front alfresco
This duplex is brand new and ready to move in now! The turn-key home comes complete with a long list of inclusions so you can simply move in and start living:
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Window coverings throughout
- Floor coverings throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- TRUECORE steel frame
- COLORBOND roof, eave vents, whirly birds, R3.5 ceiling insulation
- LED Downlights
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms
- NBN ready and connected to natural gas
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- Dorf tapware
Positioned in Ecco Ripley within the urban core of Ripley Valley, this property is located just a stone's throw from Ripley Town Centre and an extensive network of parklands that's less than 200m from your door. With it's elevated position, you'll enjoy cooling breezes and mountain views across to the Flinders Ranges. If you need to commute, convenient access to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways also means that Springfield and Ipswich are only 11 minutes away - and Brisbane 40 minutes! There's also an existing bus route that connects to the Springfield train station.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to find out more about this brand new home - rental appraisals also available.
*Video to be used as a guide only and may reflect alternative colour schemes and mirror reversed design.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||187 sqm ||126.39 sqm |