Positioned merely a stone's throw from the local adventure park, this 2 bedroom home with spacious open plan living area is the perfect opportunity to own your own home! Designed to maximise living space, you'll enjoy low maintenance living with low on going costs as there's no body corporate fees!
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
This Horizon Collection package by Seksui House comes complete with:
- Fixed price including land and all site costs
- Landscaping including 1.8m high treated pine fencing, turf to front yard, front garden
- COLORBOND Roof
- TRUECORE Steel frame and truss
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- R3.5 ceiling insulation batts, R1.5 wall insulation batts
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 600mm electric oven and gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
Talk to us today and start your journey to home ownership!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||168 sqm ||82.44 sqm |