Positioned merely a stone's throw from the affectionately known "rocket ship park" in Ecco Ripley, this 2 bedroom home with spacious open plan living area is the perfect opportunity to own your own home! Under construction now and due for completion in September 2020, this home has been expertly designed to maximise living space and facilitate low maintenance living with low on going costs as there's no body corporate fees!
Ecco Ripley celebrates the outdoors with an extensive network of parklands located within 200m of every home. With multiple playgrounds, an outdoor gym, off-leash dog park, basketball courts, kick about areas and more, there's something to satisfy the entire family, even the family pooch. Living at Ecco Ripley also offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, vet, dentist, cafe, takeaway and more. Plus, commuting is made easy with an existing bus route and you're only 11 minutes drive from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Under construction now and due for completion in September, this 2-bedroom home from the Horizon Collection comes complete with:
- Fixed price contract
- Landscaping including 1.8m high treated pine fencing, turf to front yard, front garden
- COLORBOND Roof
- TRUECORE Steel frame and truss
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- R3.5 ceiling insulation batts, R1.5 wall insulation batts
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 600mm electric oven and gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government $15,000 First Home Owners Grant eligible property
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today about securing your new home in South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||168 sqm ||82.44 sqm |