Light filled, space efficient, and perfectly positioned with everything you need at hand. That’s what you’ll discover in this unique freestanding, 2 bedroom home that’s under construction now and ready to move in September 2020. Including everything from the landscaping to the window coverings, once construction is complete, you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living. Plus, there's no body corporate fees with this home individually titled!
Expertly designed to maximise living space, this home features:
- 2 bedrooms, positioned at opposite ends of the home for optimal privacy
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Covered outdoor living area with enough backyard space for a small pet
- Single garage with remote door and secure access directly into the home
This brand new home is under construction now and includes:
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
- No progress payments, ready to move in September 2020
Ecco Ripley celebrates the outdoors with an extensive network of parklands located within 200m of every home. With multiple playgrounds, an outdoor gym, off-leash dog park, basketball courts, kick about areas and more, there's something to satisfy the entire family, even the family pooch.
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, vet, dentist and more. Plus, with an existing bus route and only 11 minutes drive from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, commuting is easy.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this home under construction and how you can secure your new home in South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||154 sqm ||104.8 sqm |