Light filled, space efficient, and perfectly positioned with everything you need at hand. That’s what you’ll discover in this unique freestanding, 2 bedroom home that’s brand new and ready to move in now! If it's a new home in time for Christmas you've been looking for, this could very well be it!
Including everything from the landscaping to the window coverings, you can simply add your furniture and start living. Plus, there's no body corporate fees with this home individually titled!
Expertly designed to maximise living space, this home features:
- 2 bedrooms, positioned at opposite ends of the home for optimal privacy
- Spacious open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and living area
- Covered outdoor living area with enough backyard space for a small pet
- Single garage with remote door and secure access directly into the home
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government $15,000 First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
Ecco Ripley celebrates the outdoors with an extensive network of parklands located within 200m of every home. With multiple playgrounds, an outdoor gym, off-leash dog park, basketball courts, kick about areas and more, there's something to satisfy the entire family, even the pampered pooch.
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct, that features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, vet, gym, dentist and more. Plus, with an existing bus route and only 10kms to Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD, commuting is easy.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||154 sqm ||104.8 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.