Living within walking distance of a thriving precinct of shopping, dining, transport, and community activity, you’ll have all you need close at hand. Combine that with a home where everything is taken care of from the landscaping to the window coverings, this is the new home solution you’ve been waiting for.
This unique 2 bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed to maximise living space and features an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, single lock up garage with laundry and a covered outdoor living area positioned at the rear of the home.
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
This Horizon Collection package comes complete with:
- Fixed price including land and all site costs
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
Talk to us today to find out more about building in Queensland's booming Western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||175 sqm ||104.8 sqm |