This cleverly designed home offers low maintenance living and low ongoing costs with no body corporate fees. Featuring a spacious open plan living area that combines the kitchen/dining and living area plus an outdoor living area, two bedrooms and a centrally located bathroom, there's everything you need for easy living in a complete, turn-key package.
This Horizon Collection home is under construction now and comes complete with:
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and easy care gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
- Projected construction complete date: December 2019
This home is ideally located in Ecco Ripley, positioned just walking distance to Faye Carr Park which features multiple playgrounds that cater to different age-groups, large kick-about areas with goal posts, picnic shelters and BBQ's, basketball court, outdoor gym and more! Living at Ecco Ripley also offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a full-line Coles supermarket. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD with convenient access to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today about securing your new home in South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status |
|For sale ||Under construction |