Under construction now, this 2 bedroom park front home with open plan living area is the perfect opportunity to own your own home! Designed to maximise living space, you'll enjoy low maintenance living with low on going costs as there's no body corporate fees!
This home is positioned directly opposite Faye Carr Park which features multiple playgrounds that cater to different age-groups, large kick-about areas with goal posts, picnic shelters and BBQ's, basketball court, outdoor gym and more! Living at Ecco Ripley also offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a full-line Coles supermarket. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD with convenient access to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
This Horizon Collection home is under construction now and comes complete with:
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and easy care gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
- Projected construction complete date: Mid-November 2019
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today about securing your new home in South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area |
|Under offer ||Under construction ||88.7 sqm |