Open Home Saturday 7 December - 12:00pm-12:30pm
This unique 2 bedroom park front home is complete and ready to move in now! Upgrade your lifestyle and enjoy low maintenance living with this home featuring an open plan living area that combines the kitchen/dining and family areas, two bedrooms positioned at opposite ends of the home for added privacy, single lock up garage with remote door, and a covered outdoor living area. The home is individually titled so there's no body corporate fees to pay.
Lot 946 is positioned opposite Faye Carr Park which features multiple playgrounds, kick-about areas, picnic shelters, basketball court and an outdoor gym. Living at Ecco Ripley offers close proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's open 7 days and features a full-line Coles supermarket. The location is only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD with convenient access to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
This Horizon Collection home brand and packed full of inclusions so you can simply add your furniture and start living! Features include:
- Landscaping including timber fencing, turf and easy care gardens
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom
- TRUECORE® Steel frame construction
- COLORBOND® Roof
- NBN Ready
- QLD State Government First Home Owners Grant eligible property
- No body corporate fees – individually titled lots
Enquire today to secure your new home in South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||104.8 sqm |