This house and land package has been prepared on a registered, ready to build on block of land in Ecco Ripley, that's less than 200m from parklands and green open space. From the impressive entryway, three generously sized bedrooms, smart integrated garage and e-space, this is a home that offers everyday functionality in a cleverly designed package.
Living at Ecco Ripley offers unrivalled proximity to Ripley Town Centre, the region's primary retail and commercial precinct that's now open 7 days and features a medical centre, full-line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeway and more. Plus, you're only 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Featuring an impressive builder bonus that allows you to complete your home for less, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features of the Ebony design include:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Single garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This home and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- "Complete your home for less offer" including: Colorbond Roof, Truecore Steel Frame and Truss, 2 x split system air conditioners, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to main living areas and outdoor living area, dishwasher and ceiling fans
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop
- NBN Ready
The "Complete your home for less" offer ends 31st March 2019. Talk to us today to find out more and start your journey to building a new home with Sekisui House.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||152.9 sqm |