Make your move to Ecco Ripley and live within a stones throw of parklands and green open space. This three bedroom home as been specifically designed to suit this registered, ready to build on block of land. The easy flowing design features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area
- Single garage with direct internal access into the home
- Main bathroom and separate toilet are conveniently located near the bedrooms
The considered design provides ample backyard space, making it ideal for a young family and their pampered pooch.
Packaged to include everything you need to move in, this house and land package comes complete with:
- Fixed price site costs
- NBN Ready
- LED lighting
- 2590mm high ceilings
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Letterbox and fold down clothesline
Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Every home in the entire community is located within 400m of parklands, with facilities including basketball court, cricket pitch, off leash dog park, multiple playgrounds including toddler playground, multi-purpose courts, kick-about areas with goal posts, bike education path, and an extensive network of pathways connecting the entire community. Located in the true urban heart of the Ripley region, Ecco Ripley is positioned alongside the Ripley Town Centre, the main retail and commercial precinct for the entire region. Stage 1 of the Ripley Town Centre is now open and features a full line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, medical centre, dentist, vet and more. Ripley Town Centre is forecast to produce 20,000 local jobs to support a projected population of more than 130,000 people over the next 20 years.
Brisbane is only 40 minutes drive with easy access to both Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more about this brand new home and how you can access the First Home Buyers Grant and the First Home Loan deposit scheme. Our Sekisui House Display Homes are open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to build on ||300 sqm ||139.7 sqm |