Brand new and ready to move in now, this family friendly three bedroom home with double garage is ideally positioned in Ecco Ripley just a short walk from an extensive network of parklands and green open space.
Located in the true urban heart of the Ripley region, Ecco Ripley is positioned alongside the Ripley Town Centre, the main retail and commercial precinct for the entire region featuring a full line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, medical centre, dentist, vet and more. Brisbane is only 43kms drive with easy access to both Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Complete with 6.5kW solar panel system, window coverings, split system air conditioning, stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding cooker, gas hot water, and landscaping you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living.
Complete and ready to move in now, key features of this home include:
- 3 bedrooms with the secondary bedrooms located off a separate hallway and conveniently surrounding the main bathroom
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area with direct access to the rear outdoor living area
- Kitchen features 900mm freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and stone bench tops
- Separate lounge located at the front of the home
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home
- Separate laundry conveniently located near the kitchen with direct external access
This home comes complete with an extensive list of inclusions so you can simply move in and start enjoying the Ecco Ripley lifestyle:
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 900mm free standing cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2590mm high ceilings
- LED lighting
- NBN Ready
- Landscaping including turf, fencing and gardens
- Clothesline and letterbox
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to secondary bedrooms - principal suite features walk-in robe
- 6.5kW solar panel system with real time usage data via the Sekisui House energy app (battery ready system)
- COLORBOND roof, whirlie birds and eave vents
- TRUECORE steel frame
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||320 sqm ||176.8 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622