HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for all home buyers, $40,000 for first home buyers!
Fast track your way to a new home with this comprehensive house and land package available on a registered, ready to build block of land in Ecco Ripley. With council approved plans, if you're keen to get started on building a new home, this house and land package could be exactly what you're looking for! The fixed price package includes floor coverings, split system air conditioning, driveway, fencing, landscaping, window coverings and more. When complete, you can simply add your furniture and start enjoying the Ecco Ripley lifestyle.
Ticking all the boxes with an elevated position less than 200m to parklands, short walk to shopping and dining at Ripley Town Centre, easy flowing 3-bedroom home design, and comprehensive turn-key inclusions, this is the perfect opportunity to build a brand new home - and fast. If you're an eligible first home buyer, you can combine the grants and receive $40,000 in government grants. There's never been a better time to build.
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
And, all of this within walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, medical centre, vet, dentist, recreational facilities and community spaces. Now open 7 days a week.
This well-considered home design is the ideal first home and features:
- 3 bedrooms, all located towards the front of the home and away from the main living areas
- 2 bathrooms with the main bathroom centrally located near the secondary bedrooms
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Internal laundry conveniently located off the kitchen and with direct access to outside
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with dual access from the kitchen and dining area
- Single garage with secure internal access into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and comes complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY^ offer
- Fixed price site costs
- Fixed price contract
- Fast tracked site start with council approved home design
- Guaranteed 16 week build time from slab pour^
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Westinghouse 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Timber fencing, turf and gardens
- Window coverings throughout
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Make an investment in your future and talk to us today about building a brand new home!
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and guaranteed build time and the full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||155 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Images may feature specification upgrades, design options, decorator items and alternate facades which are not included in the base price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. ^Conditions apply. Full terms and conditions regarding the guaranteed build time are included in your building contract. Sekisui House Services QLD Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC BL No. 1154622.