This all-inclusive house and land package provides great value to buyers looking at Ecco Ripley's latest land release that's now registered and ready to build on now!
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway.
And, all of this within walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, recreational facilities and community spaces. Now open 7 days a week.
Key features of this stylish, easy living home design include:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Covered outdoor living area seamlessly connected to the family room by glass sliding doors
- Single lock-up garage with secure internal access directly into the home
- Separate laundry conveniently located off the kitchen
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and comes complete with:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY^
- Fixed price site costs
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more about this house and land package and how you can access the First Home Buyers Grant and the First Home Loan deposit scheme. This home design is on display at our Ecco Ripley display centre located at 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley. Call now to make a private appointment and start your journey to building a new home.
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to build on ||300 sqm ||152.3 sqm |