HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
Fast track your way to a new home and take advantage of the Government Grants with this brand new home that's now under construction in Ecco Ripley!
Ticking all the boxes with its location within 200m of parklands and green open space, and a short walk to shopping and dining at Ripley Town Centre, this well-considered home design is feature rich, offering double garage, 3 bedrooms and 3 separate living areas. It's a true demonstration of space efficient design to maximise living space.
Key features of this home include:
- 3 bedrooms with the Principal Suite featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features island bench, 900mm appliances, spacious double door pantry, overhead cupboards, engineered stone benchtops, soft close doors and drawers
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and toilet - ideal for young families
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home
- Separate lounge at the front of the home
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home and backyard
When construction is complete, you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living with everything from the landscaping to the window coverings all included:
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen cabinetry
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Timber fencing, turf and front gardens
- Window coverings throughout
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features green open space no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways. The ever-growing Ripley Town Centre is just a short walk or drive away and features a full line Coles supermarket, medical centre, vet, dentist, cafe, takeaway shops and community spaces.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Make an investment in your future and talk to us about buying this new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||173.76 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.