HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
Fast track your way into a brand new home with this 3 bedroom home that's now under construction! With a projected completion date in November 2020 you could be in a brand new home for Christmas!! Featuring all the trimmings including landscaping, driveway, fencing, air conditioning, window coverings, stone benchtops and 900mm appliances, all you'll need to do is add your furniture and start living!
Ideal for first home buyers who could access up to $40,000 in Government Grants^, this home is ideally located within 200m of fun-filled parklands and just a short drive to Ripley Town Centre where Coles, a gym, cafe, takeaway shops, vet, medical centre and more are now open!
Ticking all the boxes with it's proximity to parklands, short walk to shopping and dining at Ripley Town Centre and being a HomeBuilder grant eligible property^, there's never been a better time, or place, to buy!
This well-considered home design is the ideal first home and features:
- 3 bedrooms, all located towards the front of the home and away from the main living areas
- 2 bathrooms with the main bathroom centrally located near the secondary bedrooms
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Internal laundry conveniently located off the kitchen and with direct access to outside
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with dual access from the kitchen and dining area
- Single garage with secure internal access into the home
Under construction now, this home comes complete with:
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 900mm free standing cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2590mm high ceilings
- LED lighting package
- NBN Ready
- Landscaping including turf, fencing and gardens
- Clothesline and letterbox
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to secondary bedrooms - principal suite features walk-in robe
- COLORBOND roof
- TRUECORE steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Projected completion date: November 2020
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43kms from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to home ownership or drop by our display homes.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||155.52 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.