HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Government Grant Eligible Property - $25,000 for owner occupiers, $40,000 for first home buyers^!
Move into a brand new home before Christmas! Under construction now and with a projected completion date in November 2020, you could be in a brand new home sooner than you think! Featuring three bedrooms, spacious open plan living area plus covered outdoor living space, this home is perfect for first home buyers and downsizers alike. It's hard not to love the location either! This home is ideally positioned in Ecco Ripley within 200m of parklands and a short drive (or walk) to Ripley Town Centre where Coles, a gym, cafe, dentist, medical centre, vet and more are now open.
Designed to meet the guidelines of the HomeBuilder grant, if you're a first home buyer, you could receive up to $40,000 in Government Grants^!
This well-considered home design features:
- 3 bedrooms, all located towards the front of the home and away from the main living areas for optimal comfort
- Main bathroom and separate toilet centrally located near the secondary bedrooms for added convenience
- Principal suite located at the front of the home features ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with dual access from the family and dining area to enhance indoor/outdoor living
- Single garage with secure internal access directly into the home
The complete package, when complete you'll be able to simply add your furniture and start living with the extensive list of inclusions:
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Wall and ceiling insulation, whirlie birds and eave vents for enhanced comfort
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
- Window coverings throughout
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 14km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to home ownership!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||141.51 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown is an artist impression only. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant.