This house and land package has been prepared on a hilltop block of land in Ecco Ripley so you can start your journey to building a new home sooner! Just a stone's throw from parklands and walking distance to Ripley Town Centre, everything you need for modern family living is on your doorstep.
Key features of this home design include:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Covered outdoor living area
- Single garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This comprehensive house and land package includes:
- Fixed price site costs
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen/bathroom/ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Concrete driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips. Every home in the entire community is located within 400m of parklands, with facilities including basketball court, cricket pitch, off leash dog park, multiple playgrounds including toddler playground, multi-purpose courts, kick-about areas with goal posts, bike education path, and an extensive network of pathways connecting the entire community. Located in the true urban heart of the Ripley region, Ecco Ripley is positioned alongside the Ripley Town Centre, the main retail and commercial precinct for the entire region. Stage 1 of the Ripley Town Centre is now open and features a full line Coles supermarket, cafe, takeaway shops, medical centre, dentist, vet and more. Ripley Town Centre is forecast to produce 20,000 local jobs to support a projected population of more than 130,000 people over the next 20 years.
Brisbane is only 40 minutes drive with easy access to both Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more about building a brand new home and how you can access the First Home Buyers Grant and the First Home Loan deposit scheme. Our Sekisui House Display Homes are open 7 days via Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||153.7 sqm |