This comprehensive house and land package has been prepared on an easy allotment in Ecco Ripley's latest land release, just 200m from green open space. With registration anticipated in October 2020 and a guaranteed 16 week build time^^, this pre-planned house and land package could be exactly what you're looking for! If you're an eligible first home buyer, you can combine the $25,000 HomeBuilder and $15,000 First Home Owners grants and receive $40,000 in government grants^. There's never been a better time to build.
The perfect balance of open plan living areas and private sleeping spaces, the Ebony is one of our most popular home designs. Ideal for a young family, this home features:
- 3 bedrooms, all located towards the front of the home and away from the main living areas
- Main bathroom centrally located near the secondary bedrooms
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Separate laundry conveniently located off the kitchen for housework efficiency
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with dual access from the kitchen and dining area
- Single garage with secure internal access into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Site cost allowance
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Westinghouse 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
And, all of this within walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, medical centre, vet, dentist, and more now open!
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Make an investment in your future and talk to us today about building a brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||152.36 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.