Land in Ecco Ripley's latest release is now selling and with each homesite just 200m from green open space, walking distance to an extensive network of parklands and a short drive to Ripley Town Centre, it offers the ideal lifestyle where all the modern conveniences are on your doorstep.
To help make building a new home easier, we've prepared a comprehensive house and land package featuring our new Lancewood 155 design on this easy living allotment in an elevated, cul-de-sac position. With an anticipated land registration of October 2020 and a guaranteed build time^^, if you're an eligible first home buyer, you can combine the $25,000 HomeBuilder and $15,000 First Home Owners grants and receive $40,000 in government grants^. There's never been a better time to build.
Cleverly designed with flexibility in mind, this home will cater to your every need, even as lifestyle needs change. Features include:
- 3 bedrooms including the principal suite located towards the front of the home and away from the main living areas
- Multi-purpose living room located at the rear of the home home that provides flexibility as lifestyle needs change - use a home office, separate lounge or even a guest bedroom
- Main bathroom centrally located for added convenience and features bath, shower and separate toilet
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with access from the family room
- Single garage with secure internal access directly into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Site cost allowance
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Westinghouse 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
And, all of this within walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, medical centre, vet, dentist, and more now open!
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Make an investment in your future and talk to us today about building a brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area ||Flexi Rooms |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||338 sqm ||155.75 sqm ||1 |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. ^HomeBuilder and First Home Owner Grant are Government initiatives. Eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.