Low-maintenance living on an elevated block
This three-bedroom home offers the ultimate in low-maintenance living. Located in an elevated position within Ecco Ripley, this home uses innovative construction materials including a unique, self-cleaning exterior wall system and precise installation methods especially designed for the local climate and the needs of a modern family.
The unique external cladding creates a unique street presence, while the nano-hydrophilic coating helps to repel heat, as well as shed dust and grime - a light shower will clean the home of excess dirt. The durable material has been tested to hold its colour for over 30 years, meaning there's no re-painting required! The multiple layers of waterproofing and insulation safeguard the home's structural integrity and allow the building to breathe, supporting year-round comfort.
Key features of this home design include:
- 3 bedrooms, all within built-in robes
- Principal suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family rooms
- Covered outdoor living area accessed through glass sliding doors off the dining room and kitchen
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Ample storage throughout
- Separate laundry with direct access into the backyard
- Single garage with secure access directly into the home.
Under construction now, this home features an extensive list of fixtures and fittings so when complete, you can simply add your furniture and start living:
- Unique exterior wall system that features multiple waterproofing and insulating layers that safeguard the structural integrity of the home and contribute to improved thermal performance
- TRUECORE steel frame
- Roof ventilation system including continuous eave vents and whirlie birds
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R2.5 wall insulation
- COLORBOND roof
- Gas hot water system
- NBN ready
- Connected to natural gas
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- European appliances including 900mm freestanding cooker and externally ducted undermount rangehood
- Overhead cupboards and soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Window coverings throughout
- Floor coverings throughout
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- LED lighting package
- 2590mm high raised ceilings to ground floor and 2440mm high ceilings to first floor
- Premium fittings with Dorf tapware, Gainsborough lever style door furniture and Caroma accessories.
The perfect match of location and living, this home has been exclusively designed for Ecco Ripley. Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area's primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 200m from each house, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to find out more.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||156 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant