3-Bedroom home under construction now!
Located in Ecco Ripley's latest land release, this three bedroom home is perfect for first home buyers. Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Buyer Grant^ and move into your own home sooner!
Located on a flat, usable block of land in an elevated position, this home features spacious open plan living that flows out onto a covered outdoor living area. Cleverly designed, the Wisteria provides clear separation between the bedrooms and the living areas, making this home ideal for families.
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located close to parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open.
Key features of this home design include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Principal suite positioned towards the front of the home featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet
- Space efficient laundry
- Single garage with secure access directly into the home
With construction already underway, this property has been designed to make moving into a brand new home as easy as possible and will come complete with everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioning systems
- Landscaping including fencing, turf and gardens
- Gas hot water system
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation, roof sarking, whirlie birds and eave vents
- Window coverings throughout
- Mirrored robe sliding doors to built-in robes
- COLORBOND Roof & TRUECORE steel frame
- NBN ready
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Under construction ||300 sqm ||142.52 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Floor plan depicts Classic façade and will varying depending on façade type specified. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622. ^$15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a QLD Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant