If you're looking to build a brand new home in an elevated position on a flat, retained block of land, this is it! This house and land package is the perfect match of location and living and is located in Ecco Ripley's latest land release that's within 200m of green open space and an extensive network of parklands. The 375sqm block of land has been perfectly paired with the Aster 190 home design.
The Aster brings the beauty of the outdoors in via an impressive outdoor living area, integrated with the flowing open plan living inside via double glass sliding doors. The functional layout perfectly balances social areas to entertain and private spaces to relax. The multi-purpose living area adapts to your family’s needs as they evolve over time, offering space for a home office or hobby room.
Ideal for family living, key features of the home design include:
- 3 bedrooms, principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Separate multi-purpose living room
- Spacious covered outdoor living area at the rear of home
- Main bathroom features shower, bath and separate toilet and is located off a separate hallway for maximum privacy
- Double garage with secure internal access directly into the home via two entry points
- Separate laundry ideally located off the kitchen for housework efficiency and offers direct exterior access
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox and clothesline
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||193.34 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final (covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.