Located in Ecco Ripley's latest land release in a premium, elevated position, this house and land package is the perfect match of location and living! Flat and usuable, the 300sqm block of land has been perfectly paired with the three bedroom Medallion home design.
The ideal first home, the design features:
- 3 bedrooms, with the two secondary bedrooms located off a separate hallway
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home with access from the family room via glass sliding doors
- Centrally located main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Single garage with secure internal access directly into the home
This comprehensive house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY offer**
- NBN Ready and natural gas available
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox, clothesline and TV aerial
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD. Each home is located within 200m of parklands and green open space and walking distance to the region's primary retail and commercial hub, Ripley Town Centre, where Coles and a number of speciality stores are now open.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||147.27 sqm |
*Price includes GST. Price applies to the advertised lot and home only. Images and floor plans are artistic representations and indicative only. Final product may differ to that depicted. Images shown may depict specification upgrades, design options and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Price does not include furniture, décor and landscaping unless otherwise stated. Floor plan depicts a certain facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should undertake their own enquiries in relation to the property and should seek and rely on their own advice prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC: 1154622