Make your move into a brand new home today - without having to build! This 3-bedroom home is brand new and includes everything from the landscaping to the window coverings so you can simply move in and start living.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, and if you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant^!
Ecco Ripley is a thriving masterplanned community, positioned in the heart of South East Queensland's booming western growth corridor. Ideally located between the well-established regions of Springfield and Ipswich, only 40 km south-west of Brisbane CBD.
Positioned only a street away from parklands and green open space packed full of playgrounds, walking tracks, BBQ and picnic areas, basketball court, outdoor gym and more, there's everything you need for an active and healthy lifestyle. Even the family pooch is catered for with backyard space and an off-leash dog park nearby. Plus you'll be walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre which already features a full line Coles supermarket, gym, medical centre, hairdresser, nail salon, chemist, vet, dentist and more!
The ideal first home, this home features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Principal suite includes ensuite and walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area with dual access via the kitchen and family room
- Single garage with secure access directly into the home
This brand new home includes everything you need to simply add your furniture and start living, including:
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Fencing, turf, gardens, letterbox and clothesline
- Window coverings throughout
- NBN Ready
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding electric oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Call today to book and inspection to secure this brand new home!
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Ready to move in ||300 sqm ||147.97 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Furniture & decor not included. Floor plan shown depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers are encouraged to inspect the property and should seek and rely on their own advice. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. ^The $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant is a Queensland Government initiative. Buyer eligibility criteria apply. Visit https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owninghome/financial-help-concessions/qld-first-home-grant. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.