Located in Ecco Ripley's latest land release in a premium, elevated position with views across Ecco Ripley parklands and towards the Flinders Ranges from your backyard, this house and land package is the perfect match of location and living with the home design carefully chosen to best suit the low maintenance allotment.
Ticking all the boxes with its position within 200m of parklands and green open space, short walk to shopping and dining at Ripley Town Centre, easy flowing 3-bedroom home design, and anticipated land registration late this year, this is the perfect opportunity to build a brand new home!
Ideal for a young family or downsizer, the home has been cleverly designed with clear separation between living and sleeping areas to create a comfortable living environment. Key features include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Principal suite located at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living area combining the kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features island bench, 900mm freestanding cooker, stone benchtops, soft close doors and drawers and overhead cupboards
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of home
- Separate laundry conveniently located off the kitchen and with direct access to the outside
- Single garage with secure internal access directly into the home
This house and land package has been designed to make building a new home as easy as possible and includes:
- Free 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY** offer
- Guaranteed 16 week build time^^
- NBN Ready and natural gas available
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- LED lighting throughout
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Colorbond Roof & Truecore steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms and outdoor living area
- Letterbox, clothesline and TV aerial
Located just 10km from Ipswich and 43km from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to both the Centenary and Cunningham Highways.
And, all of this within walking distance to the ever-growing Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, medical centre, vet, dentist, chemist, gym, recreational facilities and community spaces now and more set to come in the future.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Call today to start your journey to building a new home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||300 sqm ||156.66 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. ^^Guaranteed build time conditions apply. Speak to a new home consultant for further details. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.