Brand new house & land package
Located in the family-friendly master planned community of Cadence Ripley, this spacious 425sqm block of land has been perfectly paired with the Viola home design. With spacious open plan living, outdoor alfresco and multiple living areas, it's no wonder the Viola is one of our most popular designs. The Viola makes great use of this premium block of land, and even leaves room for a pool!
This low-maintenance home features:
- 4 bedrooms, with principal suite featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom features a shower, bath and separate toilet
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features walk-in pantry
- Covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home accessed via glass sliding doors off the family room
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double garage with direct access into the home and backyard
Designed to help make building a brand new home as easy as possible, this house and land package comes complete with a long list of incusions, such as:
- LED lighting package
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Overhead cupboards to kitchen
- Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen
- 2590mm high raised ceilings
- 2 x split system airconditioners
- 900mm freestanding oven
- Floor coverings throughout including outdoor living area
- TRUECORE steel frame
- Premium fittings with Dorf tapware, Gainsborough lever style door furniture and Caroma accessories
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R1.5 wall insulation
- Site cost allowance
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Gas hot water system
- NBN ready
- 6.5kW solar panel system with StoddartPAY agreement**
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- COLORBOND roof with sarking
Cadence Ripley is a vibrant, master-planned community offering affordability, low maintenance living and an active lifestyle for residents. Inspired by it’s name, Cadence has been designed with movement in mind and features a family-friendly park perfect for a relaxing afternoon picnic, kicking a ball with a mate, or just enjoying the rhythms of nature. There’s also a basketball half-court and a children’s playground suitable for all abilities. Enjoying the outdoors has never been easier!
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years.
Call today to start your journey to building a new home in Cadence Ripley, or stop by our display homes located at 12 Parkview Parade, Ripley.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|Under offer ||Off the plan ||425 sqm ||208.88 sqm |
*Price includes GST. House & Land sold separately. The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Land price and land availability are subject to change without notice. Client is responsible for, but not limited to tree removal & landscaping as per covenant requirements. Subject to design review panel final(covenant) approval and council approval. Floor plan and dimensions based on the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type chosen. All photos, videos, images, illustrations and descriptions have been prepared with due care, however may be subject to change without notice at any time. Some floor plans, photographs and videos feature landscaping and decorator items which are not included in the advertised price. Specific details, pricing and dimensions are provided in your contract drawings which form part of your building contract. References to time and distance are approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. **Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited, trading as Shavida. ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No.1154622.