This home is brand new and ready to move in now! Located in Ecco Ripley in South East Queensland’s major western growth corridor, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Well appointed with window coverings, split system air conditioning, landscaping, Truecore Steel Frame construction, stone benchtops and Colorbond roof, and featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious open plan living, separate lounge, covered alfresco and double garage, this turn-key home offers family friendly living at an affordable price.
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 39 minutes from Brisbane; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the picturesque Ripley Valley. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 400m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway.
And, all of this within walking distance to the $1,5 billion Ripley Town Centre. Stage 1 of the the Ripley Town Centre is now open and features a full line Coles Supermarket and up to 20 speciality stores.
Move into a brand new home without the wait - talk to us today.
This new home features:
- Four bedrooms - principal suite with ensuite
- Double garage with secure internal access
- Covered outdoor living area
- Separate lounge
This full turn key home comes complete with:
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- 2 x split system air conditioning
- 900mm free standing gas / electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout including tiled outdoor living area
- LED lighting package
- Fully landscaped (inc. letterbox and clothesline)
- NBN Ready
- Colorbond Roof
- Truecore steel frame construction
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||Lot width ||Lot depth ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||12.5 m ||30 m ||209.3 sqm |