Style meets functionality in this stunning four bedroom display home that's available for a sale with 6% leaseback. Impressive inside and out, the cleverly designed home is ideal for family living with the clever separation of sleeping areas for optimal privacy, and three living areas that promote family togetherness and entertaining whilst also providing ample space for time apart.
The raked and raised ceiling is an impressive feature that adds volume and embraces natural light throughout the entry and open plan living area. Add to that a feature entry wall and family and guests alike will feel like they've stepped into a 5 star resort each and every time. There's a long list of impressive features and inclusions throughout the home that deserve an inspection to truly appreciate. Key features include:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Covered outdoor living area with timber decking
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
- Japanese style main bathroom with full height tiling and medicine cabinet
- Feature LED lighting
- 2400mm high internal doors
- COLORBOND Roof in matte finish
- TRUECORE steel frame
- WIndow coverings throughout
- Impressive kitchen with stone benchtops, under mount electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and spacious walk-in pantry
- Principal suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, privately positioned at the rear of the home
- Ample storage throughout including two linen cupboards and built-in robes to secondary bedrooms
Positioned in Ecco Ripley's Lighthaven neighbourhood on a corner allotment with plenty of room outdoor play, this home is just a stone's throw from parklands and a few minutes drive to all the amenities on offer at the Ripley Town Centre including Coles and a number of specialty stores. Commuting is easy with access to both the Cunningham and Centenary highways - Brisbane is about 40 minutes drive and Ipswich CBD just 11 minutes away.
This home is available for sale with leaseback. Talk to us today to find out more and secure your investment in South East Queensland's thriving western growth corridor.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||478 sqm ||197 sqm |