This 4 bedroom family home has been pre-packaged on a 375sqm elevated allotment in Ecco Ripley and it's ready to build now! Located within Ecco Ripley's newest neighbourhood Lighthaven, you'll be just a short walk from the $5 million Faye Carr Park precinct and only a few minutes drive to Ripley Town Centre where Coles, a medical centre and a number of specialty stores are now open.
Don't wait! If you're ready to start building, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for and with turn-key inclusions, once construction is complete there will be little more for you to do than move in your furniture and start living.
The Viola is a family friendly home design with an easy flowing floor plan and clever separation of living and sleeping areas. Key features of the Viola home design include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the principal suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Kitchen features spacious walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Separate lounge room
- Covered outdoor living area
- Double garage with secure internal access to the home
- Separate laundry
This comprehensive house and land package has been carefully prepared to include everything you'll need to simply move in and start living:
- 6.5kW solar panel system included at no cost - receive discounted electricity from day one and access the full solar benefit after 60 months^
- Fixed price site costs
- COLORBOND roof and TRUECORE steel frame
- Whirlie birds and eave vents
- 2590mm raised ceilings
- Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and path to front door
- Covered outdoor living area including floor tiles
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 900mm free standing cooker with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window coverings throughout
- LED downlights
- Fully landscaped including turf, timber fencing, letterbox and clothesline
- NBN Ready and connected to natural gas
Located just 11 minutes from Ipswich and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD; Ecco Ripley is a community ahead of its time, perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley region. With a design philosophy that embraces a strong focus on family, community and the environment, the 5 star green star rated community features parklands no more than 200m from your door, dedicated pedestrian and cycle paths throughout, and convenient access to the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway. And, all of this within walking distance to the Ripley Town Centre with a full line Coles supermarket, shops, café, recreational facilities and community spaces. Now open 7 days a week.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre. Talk to us today to start your journey to building your brand new home. You can view the Viola home design on display at our Ripley Display Centre - 124 Joy Chambers Circuit, Ripley.
^Conditions apply. 6.5kW solar system is and discounted electricity is conditional on you entering into a solar system agreement with the third-party supplier of the solar system. Speak to a new home consultant for further details regarding StoddartPAY and full terms and conditions regarding this offer.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Off the plan ||375 sqm ||205.4 sqm |