Perfectly positioned in Ecco Ripley, capturing mountain views and cooling breezes, this four-bedroom family home is evolving sustainable housing design in South East Queensland’s western growth corridor. With careful active and passive design considerations, a focus on health and wellbeing and enhanced liveability, the predominant design objective of this home is to make life at home as easy as possible.
Through the use of innovative construction materials including a unique, self-cleaning exterior wall system, 6.5kW solar panel system and precise installation methods, the home is perfectly matched to the local climate, and the needs of a modern family.
With an effortless flow from front door to rear alfresco, there's a perfect balance of style and functionality.
The spacious open plan living area that combines the kitchen, dining and living area is the central hub of the home, facilitating relaxed family living, whilst the covered outdoor living area at the rear of the home further extends your living space and captures those mountain views.
Zoned for ultimate privacy, the principal suite located at the rear of the home gives separation from the remaining bedrooms and features a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Catering to the needs of a growing family, flexibility is inherent in the floor plan design with the multi-purpose living space yours to use as you please - a fourth bedroom (featuring built-in robe), home office or extra living space.
Key features of this home design include:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Covered outdoor living area that captures the surrounding mountain views, seamlessly connected to the indoor living space via glass sliding doors
- Kitchen features casual breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, 900mm freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop, stone benchtops
- Principal suite positioned at the rear of the home for optimum privacy and features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three secondary bedrooms, including the MPR, feature built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors
- Centrally located main bathroom and separate laundry
- Double garage with secure access directly into the home
Complete and ready to move in now, this home features an extensive list of fixtures and fittings:
- Unique exterior wall system that features multiple waterproofing and insulating layers that safeguard the structural integrity of the home and contribute to improved thermal performance
- 6.5kW solar panel system with 5kW inverter (battery ready)
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroo and ensuite
- TRUECORE steel frame
- Roof ventilation system including continuous eave vents and whirlie birds
- R3.5 ceiling insulation and R2.5 wall insulation
- COLORBOND roof
- Video intercom system and sensor lights for enhance security
- Unique kitchen mixer tap with inbuilt filter
- Window coverings throughout
- Floor coverings throughout
- 7.1 star energy efficiency rating
The perfect match of location and living. This home has been exclusively designed for Ecco Ripley. Ecco Ripley is positioned to offer unrivalled access to the many conveniences of Ripley Town Centre, the area’s primary retail and commercial precinct where Coles and number of specialty stores are now open. Already boasting extensive parklands that are no more than 200m from each house, and excellent communal facilities like an outdoor gym, basketball courts, playgrounds and more, Ecco Ripley offers all the modern conveniences you need right at your fingertips.
Established in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House has been building homes and entire communities in Australia for over 10 years including Ecco Ripley and the Ripley Town Centre.
Talk to us today to arrange an inspection of this innovative family home.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||375 sqm ||184.16 sqm |
*Price includes GST and is subject to change without notice. Price does not include furniture & decor. Floor plan depicts the Inspire facade and may vary depending on facade type specified. Landscaping shown on floor plan is an artist impression only and final product may differ to that depicted. References to time and distance approximate only. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Sekisui House. © Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited ABN: 36119550257. QBCC Licence No. 1154622.